IT.COM

question Need ideas for 2 names

NameSilo
Watch

DomainNameGuy.com

just another domain name guy...Established Member
Impact
so I hand reggd two names tonight and need help coming up with ideas to build on:

Criminalising.com
Disestablish.com

Both could be political or religious? What route would you go? Any help appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you've bought them with intent to build them out then isn't how you build them up something you should have thought of before buying them?

Otherwise I think most of the "domainers" here would advise you against wasting your time and effort building them out. In many cases building out a domain you want to sell could actually be a distraction to potential buyers. I'd say that's almost definitely the case unless you actually invest serious time and energy into building it out .. at which point the sale is no longer really about the domain, as the vast majority of the value of the "Domain+Content" becomes the content ...

So to answer your question .. if you really want to go the build-out route, then go with the idea that will bring in the most money when built out. It's really that simple .. check search volumes and CPCs on associated keywords for your potential ideas.

But at the end of the day .. remember that what you will be doing is NOT domaining .. so you might be better served asking your question in a web development forum!?

Good luck with your domains/projects! :)

Last edited:
•••
At least, names you want to develop should be meaningful. None of those is.

•••
If I develop a project, there are two possible routes:

- I see a name and I get an idea I did not have before, obtain it and develop/plan to develop

- I have a project idea and I brainstorm names for it or general idea what I am looking in a name for it and then buy accordingly.

I never buy a name without having an idea and then start contemplating how I develop it. Because development can cost thousands, domains of this kind are x-xx to obtain, so they shouldn't determine your work.

•••
Thank you all for your response. Definitely wrong section here should of posted in development but discussing the use of i domain seemed to at first be done in this section . As far as the comment of non meaningful goes, That isn’t correct at all I believe. I like to write and subjects of criminalising and disestablishing goes with hundreds of niches especially in the case of religion and politics and law. The comparable recent sales for these two showed me they were useful for this purpose also. I guess I was looking for ideas from people that have used single dictionary word .coms (words that’s actually make sense and do have a meaning) to develope successful sites . Thanks again for all response.

•••
Both of these domain names are very hard to remember and i have to look for the meaning in this domain. Domain name should be easy to remember and easy to understand.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back