Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need hosting

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnathan

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi, I'm giving up the hosting business and today I got a customer but I don't want to host him then have to move him and cause downtime and stuff for him so I need a new host. I need a package as good as or better matching the Bronze one here http://jbhost.co.uk/home.php for the same price or less.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello,

We have a special plan that suites your needs!

.99¢ Special
2 GB Disk Space
20 GB Bandwidth
$0.99 for each block of (2 GB Disk Space & 20GB Bandwidth) - Signup

Standard with Every Plan
- Unmetered Ftp Accounts
- Unmetered Email Accounts
- Unmetered Email Lists
- Unmetered SQL Databases
- Unmetered Sub Domains
- Unmetered Parked Domains
- Unmetered Addon Domains
- Latest cPanel 11 + Fantastico
- PHP 5 & MySQL 5
- 99.9% Uptime (or your next month is on us)
- No Setup Fees
- Free Transfers
- Daily Backups
- More!


LiquidxHost.com - Order Now!

Regards,
Jamie
 
0
•••
That sounds good. What about uptime and support?
 
0
•••
Hello,

How much was your customer paying? At AccurateHub Networks one of our promotions is if you bring in two paying customers of the same hosting package as you , we'll give you the same hosting package free for the lifetime of their time with us. (Shared hosting only)

accuratehub.com is our website.

Thanks.
Regards.
 
0
•••
Hello Mate

Yes I can give you same package at $15 year with

cPanel-Fantastico
2GB space and 10GB bandwidth
Unmetered add on domains
Unmetered subdomains
Rest all features unmetered.

You can signup at http://secure.thereliablehost.com signup yourself and order this package with your affiliate link you will get 25% commission.

Terms: No warez, adult, proxy, rapidleech sites. 20% cpu resources max.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks for all the offers but I found someone.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back