NameSilo

Need hosting for the following

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all i need a reseller account to host my sites
but i need to be able to send emails out to my customers

www.totaleliquid.co.uk is my site I have around 100 customers up to now but this is growing daily.

i need reseller so that we can also host our support forum and blog.

We also need good support system ,
We will also need you to transfer all sites over for us with as little downtime as possible

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is your budget? Why are looking to move from your current hosting compan? What kind of sites do you host? How many websites are you hosting on your reseller account? What are disk space and bandwidth requirements?

•••
hi please supply details of a plan you have
3 gig space 50 gig bandwidth with option to upgrade
i only have 3 sites currently on my reseller

www.totaleliquid.co.uk is my site I have around 100 customers up to now but this is growing daily.
i need to be able to email them my current host allows me 60 per hour this is no good

can you transfer sites ?
what is your support system ? average response time ? downtime stats ?

•••
•••
Hi...I have a small forum that is hosted by urljet.com. I don't send out quite as much as you but I know they do host much more extensive sites than mine and the service has been great. It seems they do mostly forums so you might want to check them out.

urljet.com

•••
Budget or Value Reseller plans (US or UK datacenters) would be a perfect choice for you I guess.
We do account transfers from your old server FREE of charge. Please check the info at http://www.euro-space.net/cpanel-reseller-hosting

Regards,
B.

•••
Take a look at the reseller_lite plans on our site. The GGrl-5 is 5GB of space and 50GB Bandwidth for $5.95 per month. cPanel based. Free migration to our servers.

There is also a 50% off coupon good for the rest of today GeekGhost50

GeekGhost.net and click on the reseller_lite option on the reseller tab in the menu.

•••
I deal with hawkhost.com and very good service.

•••
Take a look at the reseller_lite plans on our site. The GGrl-5 is 5GB of space and 50GB Bandwidth for $5.95 per month. cPanel based. Free migration to our servers.

There is also a 50% off coupon good for the rest of today GeekGhost50

GeekGhost.net and click on the reseller_lite option on the reseller tab in the menu.

Do I get WHM with this ?

Many Thanks

•••
If you're getting a reseller account, WHM could be very useful and easy-to-manage accounts tool, that's why most good hosting providers offering it to their resellers free of charge.

•••
whm is needed for me thats why i asked for RESELLER

•••
In general, WHM / cPanel could be obtained with the VPS plan as well. So if you want more control on your server and root access , it's better to get a good VPS plan, you can create reseller accounts there too.

•••
•••
What are the resources you need? We can provide custom reseller plan with WHM starting from only EUR 7.99 /mo. in the UK datacenter. VPS starts from EUR 12.99 /mo. but if you want WHM/cPanel you'd get a licence for that (around EUR 10 /mo).

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back