Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need Help

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

e39m5

Established Member
Impact
9
Need Help?

What I'll do for you:

1. I'm willing to be a webmaster for someone from July to August working for $50 a week. I may be able to work longer. Also, I'm going on vacation for a week this summer, I don't know when yet though.

2. Template Design - $20 + $5 per Revision

3. Template Customization - $15 for Original + $5 per Revision

4. Logo Design - $10 + $2 per Revision

NO FULL REVISIONS

I can do more, post what you need and I'll say if I can do it. I can do any HTML coding you need also. For template custimization I usually need the PSD.

No portfolio yet except a logo for ANJC which can be found here:
http://www.anjc.info/images/logoanjc2_sm.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back