NameSilo

Need Help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey i have parked my domain at Namedrive.com and then now i took it off i took off the domain at namedrive.com and changed we name servers but wehn i try to access my domain with www.rootwebhost.com it still showed its parked but with out the www. it works any idea?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
also it says that wehn i come to press on inrqure domain

This page appears when a domain is correctly forwarded by URL or DNS change at your registrar but is not yet in your NameDrive account. Please log into your account and click 'add domains' to enter the domain into your account. You will then be able to change the domain setting as you wish.

my dns and nameservers are noted pointed to namedrive anymore do you know whats the problem

•••
Carlos12 said:
also it says that wehn i come to press on inrqure domain

This page appears when a domain is correctly forwarded by URL or DNS change at your registrar but is not yet in your NameDrive account. Please log into your account and click 'add domains' to enter the domain into your account. You will then be able to change the domain setting as you wish.

my dns and nameservers are noted pointed to namedrive anymore do you know whats the problem

site not working with me.

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.

•••
check now also go to this domain gangsta.rootwebhost.com

•••
works now :)

gangsta.rootwebhost.com

just shows the index page ( as in Index of / ..... files folders listed)

•••
•••
the name servers have been updated for like 5 days already and still gives me that error look at the picture

•••
most probably your cache for dnsreport.com says your dns is updated already.

•••
humm removed everything still getting the error is it my computer or something?

Last edited:
•••
ok view the same page using a proxy
http://cloakmy.info/ -
or use any proxy browser you're familiar with.
to see it's only your computer's cache.

•••
your right it works with a porxy :S

•••
Carlos12 said:
your right it works with a porxy :S

if all else fails:

start>run>cmd>ipconfig /flushdns

try it. i was having DNS problems, got me on my feet for around 2 hours, but then DNS went back, had to power-cycle my modem/router to get it working for another 2 hours.... thank god DNS updates from my ISP finally were completed after 2-3 days.

•••
this problem still going on with me and alot of people god i hate name drive

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back