Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need Help

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jecn100

Established Member
Impact
0
Need Help - Will Pay

Hi Guys

I have just built onenavhire.com and need some help finishing it. I want the second page order-form.html to show the date the customer has put in on the home page plus show the price of the order and also take the price to the pay pal buy it now button.

I will pay some one to code this via pay pal

Any suggestions how I would do this.

Big Thanks

Justinwww.onenavhire.com
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back