Need Help with Window's Vista Security

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

navpros

Geaux Tigahs!Account Closed
Impact
2
Hi Folks. Not sure which forum this should be in so my apologies to the mods if it this is not the correct place.

I recently installed Window's Vista and now I cannot view my parked pages at Domain Sponsor to make certain they are resolving. I am using the Forwarding with Frames method - referrer_detect - and I am stumped. I have disabled my Firewall, Window's Firewall, Window's Defender, and everything else I can think of and it is still not allowing me to view the parked pages. I assume the issue is in my security settings somewhere, but cannot figure out what I need to do. Any assistance would be appreciated. Note: I can view the pages with normal re-direct but not parked pages using frames if this helps.

Thanks in advance.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back