NameSilo

Need help with Game Script

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Tippy

VIP Member
Impact
191
Hi :)

A while back I purchased a copy via this thread http://www.namepros.com/for-sale-advertising-board/120885-arcadescript-10-version-1-0-0-a.html

The site which sold this script is nolonger there, I tried to add some code via my site admin panel and messed something up, the admin panel nolonger seems to do what its supposed to, basically it doesnt do anything, so I cant add new games or links/banners etc...

I was wondering if anyone else purchased this script and perhaps if you had the same problem and managed to fix it.

This is my only real site and it sucks not being able to fix it so it works as it did before, if anyone can help I'd be very grateful.

I think it messed up when I tried to add google adsense to it via the admin panel if that helps.

Thanks,

Mike
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Never bought it...but I'll be glad to take a look if ya want Mike. Just PM me :)
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back