NameSilo

Need help.. Please read...

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZuraX

Established Member
Impact
42
A few payments have yet to come in this month so I am kinda in a bind. I need to raise $78 by tomorrow or I lose all my sites. Would any of you be interested in rotating 5 486x60 banners on www.zurax.com for one year and $50 in advertising on the same site in the search engine youll find on that site? Cost? $10 via Paypal.

If so please send payment to [email protected] then email me your baner and site URL and a user name and pass. Ill set up your account.

Ill even place a text ad for your site on the bottom of the sites main page!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back