Need Help in Small Project

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

AimyThomas

Account Closed
Impact
0
I need help with a small project that I am doing for my client. My clients have a company that does staffing for hotel workers and when they sign up with him, they have to watch 4 separate training videos. What I need help with is a script of some sort that will pop-up a sign in box of some sort after every video was finished so we can log a record of that person watching each video. How can I accomplish this with an open source free script?


Need Help in Project
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back