Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Need help format of data retrieval

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

skrilla

VIP Member
Impact
11
I am updating my portfolio from a small cms I have built.. problem is my design is not meant to expand with content so I need to somehow page my content based on a char limit I guess.. Can data be pulled in and paged based off of a container height? I am working in visual studio and programming in vb.. I also have a php cms I have built that I would like to know how to do the same thing. Any help would be appretiated :)

I have been researching on this subject but cannot seem to find anything accurate enough for what I am doing.. If this was a collection of data it would be easier to do by finding out what the total amount of rows are.. in this case there is only one row.. holding the html content.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back