Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Need Help for UpdateGame.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicolai0208

Established Member
Impact
75
Hello experts ! Have a good day !

Could you please appraise domain UpdateGame.com for me ?

Thank you very much:loveyou: !
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry for beeing negative but I don't see much sense in your domain, under that meaning what would the site be about?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
You know : there are 165,000 search a month. CPC is $0.99.
You can use it for your site about games. That is maybe a new information about games or the site which you can download your update games version.
Thank you !
 
0
•••
I didn't see much sense in the meaning because the word "update" gave me the impression of beeing a limited option for a site, for example for a site about games in general this limit the visitor's perspectives when seeing "UpdateGame" would think is just about updates, and on the other hand if you build a site only for updates, I don't think is the best choice when it comes to create a site about games, the best option would be a broader game site, so you can include more things

So, I think people looking for a game domain would be interested in a broad option, this is my point

I'd say $50

And check exact searches, has 210, not much, new games for example seems to be much searched

Hey, but just take it as my 2 cents, I could be wrong, I hope you receive more appraisals to a better guide

Good luck ;)
 
0
•••
Thank for your opinion.
Maybe it will sense for a end-user
Just waiting and hoping:hehe:
 
0
•••
0
•••
personally i like the name, the uses for it are not limited to game updates patchs and so on, but also a site where when new games are released they would be there.
of course that's alot of work...
the domain alone is worth something like reg fee to $50 to reseller market.
 
0
•••
Thank for your attention !
I just wonder why: If I use google Adwors Keyword Tool it has 135,000 Global monthly searches and 40,500 local monthly search (I chose local is USA).
But Sedo parking page just say that: it has only 210 searches a month.
Could you explaine it for me !
 
0
•••
135,000 is probably for: update game (no quotes)
there will be fewer for phrase: "update game"
and even fewer if any for exact: [update game]

value $50-$100 for end user
 
0
•••
Thank for your attention !
I just wonder why: If I use google Adwors Keyword Tool it has 135,000 Global monthly searches and 40,500 local monthly search (I chose local is USA).
But Sedo parking page just say that: it has only 210 searches a month.
Could you explaine it for me !

The number you mention "210" match with the number I got when looked for update game (exact match) in Google Adword tool, which means the number of searches for exactly that so I guess is that
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back