NameSilo

Need Good Bulk Pricing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Ok, I know this is the best place to ask this question...

Where can I get the best pricing on bulk registrations and how many do you have to register for the bulk pricing?

I currently have domains at GD and Registerfly but need a new home with good pricing for regular and bulk.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The registrars cost is about 6.25 - 6.35 per domain. There are a few registrars that will make pennies directi, nicline but you might need to put up some cash upfront

•••
onlinenice.com
cnobin.com
directi.com

are all under the $6.95 rate

•••
Originally posted by .edu
onlinenice.com
cnobin.com
directi.com

The only problem is that their user interfaces and features are typically below par and may be difficult to transfer away from. You should look into that before signing up.

•••
Anthony and All,

This is Jonathan, cnobin.com support team member. Don't worry about your domains in Cnobin.com. You can easily transfer your domain name between registrars and push your domain between accounts in Cnobin.com. But please remember to answer our confirmation email in time. This is very important.

MSN: [email protected] or [email protected]

•••
Originally posted by .edu
onlinenice.com
cnobin.com
directi.com

Its OnlineNIC.com :)
BTW; almost all registrars demand 50 or more domains transferred to them to get bulk pricing.

•••
Originally posted by dax
Its OnlineNIC.com :)
BTW; almost all registrars demand 50 or more domains transferred to them to get bulk pricing.

Not exactly, 25 domains in Cnobin.com

•••
I can do cnobin account for just $200 preypament for $6.59.

Or $100 for $6.69

PM me for more details.

Last edited:
•••
Re: Need Good Bulk Pricing

Originally posted by scriptjunkie
I currently have domains at GD and Registerfly but need a new home with good pricing for regular and bulk.

Registerfly has a pretty good price if you get the flypack, but it is a pretty good chunk to get the 7.25 price for 500 domain years. The way I figure, Enom costs. A 6.95 Enom account really costs about $7.17 per domain if you pay by paypal or credit card with the 3% fee deducted. RF doesn't charge the fee or make a deduct. You also only have to commit to 500 domains instead of 1000 for an Enom ETP account.

I've seen less, but haven't either haven't gained enough confidence to try or just don't like their inferface or policies.

•••
Re: Re: Need Good Bulk Pricing

Originally posted by AdoptableDomains
Registerfly has a pretty good price if you get the flypack, but it is a pretty good chunk to get the 7.25 price for 500 domain years. The way I figure, Enom costs. A 6.95 Enom account really costs about $7.17 per domain if you pay by paypal or credit card with the 3% fee deducted. RF doesn't charge the fee or make a deduct. You also only have to commit to 500 domains instead of 1000 for an Enom ETP account.

I've seen less, but haven't either haven't gained enough confidence to try or just don't like their inferface or policies.

Plus with DNSonly names supposedly launching in may, it is 6.75 no prepay or volume comittments

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back