Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need Fresh Store Builder Updated

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BayDomainer

Established Member
Impact
41
Hi

I have 10 Fresh Store Builder sites that I need to update. I'm just not that good at uploading these files to my host.

I'm looking for someone to upload the files and make sure it's tested and works.

This will also hopefully work into a small account for someone that works on FSB and Wordpress for constant changes that I do to my other sites.

I'm only looking for someone in the United States. PLEASE don't email if you aren't from the US.

I'm very easy to work with and pay right away. Not looking for a company but someone who does this type of work on the side.

Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back