- Impact
- 14
Hello,
I am redoing one of my sites and would like a small flash created. Here is what i would like:
The site to look at http://rickyg.info/ (only a design site, not real site)
Left side blue area.
Make the flash background to match this blue color
Using the Mibbi gorilla image, flip it so it is facing the body of the site
Has to be to scale so it doesnt make the blue area larger (width)
Make the gorilla move up n down.
Not a lot of movement, but to make it look like it is jumping.
Looped so it is continious
What is this worth?? $10.00? let me know.
While you are looking, think about the top banner also. I would like to make this a SWF also. Some ideas I have is. Make it the same look and feel, but with some movement. Like the green arrows. Make them so the "slide" in from top n bottom. When the left one is just 1/2 way in, the right one starts. Something with the text and gorilla, and any other ideas you might have!!!
RickyG
I am redoing one of my sites and would like a small flash created. Here is what i would like:
The site to look at http://rickyg.info/ (only a design site, not real site)
Left side blue area.
Make the flash background to match this blue color
Using the Mibbi gorilla image, flip it so it is facing the body of the site
Has to be to scale so it doesnt make the blue area larger (width)
Make the gorilla move up n down.
Not a lot of movement, but to make it look like it is jumping.
Looped so it is continious
What is this worth?? $10.00? let me know.
While you are looking, think about the top banner also. I would like to make this a SWF also. Some ideas I have is. Make it the same look and feel, but with some movement. Like the green arrows. Make them so the "slide" in from top n bottom. When the left one is just 1/2 way in, the right one starts. Something with the text and gorilla, and any other ideas you might have!!!
RickyG















