- Impact
- 0
I need some flash work done.
My site is redfrogs dot com.
It will be hosting short movies made by my friends and I,also we will host other people short movies.
anyways, i would like someone to create 1-3 short Flash movies for us. I think 2-4 minutes would be good to start.
let me know if you can help !
and yes I know my site need shelp, we're working on that
Jeremy
[email protected]
My site is redfrogs dot com.
It will be hosting short movies made by my friends and I,also we will host other people short movies.
anyways, i would like someone to create 1-3 short Flash movies for us. I think 2-4 minutes would be good to start.
let me know if you can help !
and yes I know my site need shelp, we're working on that
Jeremy
[email protected]
















