NameSilo

Need Fansite Designed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a fansite designed around Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas.

Need the following things included:

Fixed Width Site
Home Page - Something that auto-updates latest news, also embedded "Big Girls Don't Cry" video
Bio Page
Discography Page - If possible expanding albums to show songs with options to listen to soundclips (or watch video if it is on the video page) or view lyrics.
Filmography Page
Image/Wallpaper Gallery
Video Page - Prefer that videos are embedded not external links.
Links Page

Pages need to have ad spots for Adsense or similar I might use YPN for this one since they don't give me the hassle that google does. Just need it all to look smooth.

I may need more as things come to me and I am completely open to any and all suggestions

Please PM estimates and post portfolios/examples if you have any.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hello nice to meet you.

we can have the site done for you for little over $70 bucks also you will get a domain name. hosting will be $5 a month
This is the best deal on the net.

•••
Reply Bluetrendz Designs

Pm sent

•••
toolkit7000 said:
we can have the site done for you for little over $70 bucks also you will get a domain name. hosting will be $5 a month
This is the best deal on the net.

Thanks for the post toolkit7000, do you have any samples of your work I can look at so that I can compare to the other designers who have contacted me?

As for the domain/hosting I already have both in place just need a design.

- bluetrendz -

Thanks for the post, got your PM...nice designs, they are in the mix.

•••
•••
I would like to ask an admin to PM me why my post to this thread was deleted. I think my message was of value to those in this thread as well as the np community in general.

I will PM some admin about this separately as well.

:td:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back