IT.COM

Need decent free Logo creator software

NameSilo
Watch

arcturis

Account Closed
Impact
any suggestions on a free decent logo software or low $ is ok too??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Gimp is one that I know lots of people use... never used it personally as I have Photoshop

•••
GIMP is good for image manipulation. If you design a logo maybe you want do some vector graphics first - for this purpose Inkscape or OpenOffice/LibreOffice Draw are common open source programs. Later you can make graphicts with effect with this logos in GIMP.

•••
GIMP is a good free way to make logos. You can also download Adobe illustrator and do the 30 days trial and make as many logos as you can during that period :P

•••
Software are not good in logo creation because it is all about creativity and uniqueness so don't create your logo with the help of software. You need to hire professional logo designers because only professionals can create a unique and best logo.

•••
Fiverr.com is a great place to get a decent logo for $5.
99designs.com if you've got some cash to spend will get you a high quality logo.

•••
GIMP is good for image effects and other stuff.

A lot of the logos you see can be designed with Word with a little effort. There is a tutorial on creating an iPhone with Word on YouTube.

Cool Text is easy and takes me back to Angelfire days. :xf.grin:

•••
Funny I was just looking for something like this. I found Jeta.com has a free one and a business one for cheap. I am going to try the free one out.

•••
Software can't provide your creative and unique logos, if you want to get best business logo design you need to hire professional logo designing company because only professional designers can provide you best logos.

•••
I did not mean vector graphics software can replace you a logo designer. Just that vector graphics software is more suitable for making logos than pixel based ones. If you want a good logo and are very gifted you can have a try - but I recommend then to show the logo to some critical minds before publishing. Best way for serious stuff is to hire a designer - you can find a good quality/price ratio surely. But, well, its a logo - something people will identify with you so better take a little more money and time for this. And also check Google for things like "epic logo fail" etc. to see how not to do a logo ;)

•••
Back