Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need Custom WP Themes

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

shortd81

Established Member
Impact
0
Well I'm looking for custom WP themes. If you know what you are doing I'm looking to buy these on a weekly if not daily basis. So if you can do this please pm me your prices and previous work.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You mean you need a new theme that frequently ?
 
0
•••
iWonder said:
You mean you need a new theme that frequently ?

Correct!
 
0
•••
Do you have a set price that you're willing to pay for each one, or is that negotiable?
 
0
•••
TargetedClix said:
Do you have a set price that you're willing to pay for each one, or is that negotiable?

Everything is negotiable. I know alot about WordPress Themes so If we have a set price /theme and I see you've put in more work or you tell me then of course I would pay you more for that template.

Just looking for bulk work to be done.
 
0
•••
Hey,

I've got some wp themes on hand. I'll send you a pm.

Cheers.
 
0
•••
Hello,

I can provide you with WP themes. I will PM you regarding this.

Regards
 
0
•••
Hi,

shortd81 said:
Well I'm looking for custom WP themes. If you know what you are doing I'm looking to buy these on a weekly if not daily basis. So if you can do this please pm me your prices and previous work.

I design and sell WP themes at digitalpoint with a good reputation.

visit by blog www.web2feel.com

thank you

jinsona
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back