Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need CURL Installed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWM

Web Marketing SpecialistEstablished Member
Impact
9
First off, can CURL be installed remotely? If not, anyone live in Houston, Texas that would like to install CURL?

I just need CURL installed with IIS Manager on a windows box... please let me know if this is possible as well as what you would charge.

I do not want someone who is not familiar with CURL and a windows machine.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can help you. PM me for more detail
 
0
•••
I can install it for you. You will need a program called 'TightVNC' installed, and that server program running (with a password).

I am not familar with CURL, so i will let you decide.

Rob
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back