Status
Not open for further replies.

larsada

Impact
Hi,

I'm new here and I'm looking for help appraising domain over69.com

All help is appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't see any value. Why would you think anyone would want to use that domain for a website? That is the question to ask yourself before you purchase any other domain names.

•••
Thank you for the input. I'm not really that bum over $8 loss if that is, so no worries. What are your thought on grabblueprint.com? Would there be any value in that one?

•••
Thank you for the input. I'm not really that bum over $8 loss if that is, so no worries. What are your thought on grabblueprint.com? Would there be any value in that one?
Not that i can see.

I certainly don't know everything and I am often amazed at what sells, but that is because someone saw a special value in a domain. If you have knowledge that tells you a domain could be valuable, then don't ask anyone, just get it.

However, if you are purchasing domains based primarily on what a software program says has value, then please stop wasting your money. I made this mistake myself when I started out and I wish someone had wised me up sooner about it. Patience is a virtue! Take the required time to learn before you spend.

Good Luck

•••
Not that i can see.

I certainly don't know everything and I am often amazed at what sells, but that is because someone saw a special value in a domain. If you have knowledge that tells you a domain could be valuable, then don't ask anyone, just get it.

However, if you are purchasing domains based primarily on what a software program says has value, then please stop wasting your money. I made this mistake myself when I started out and I wish someone had wised me up sooner about it. Patience is a virtue! Take the required time to learn before you spend.

Good Luck

Okay, I appreciate the tips! Just started reading briefly about it and bought a domain mostly for fun, I've read a bit more about it now though. I was thinking that it might be some value for afilliate offers or similiar with the grabblueprint.com domain, but honestly I have no idea if it would sell or even for how much.

•••
Can I get a appraisal on EasyToolShop.net, had this for a long time and never used it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back