Dynadot

Need an expert opinion about statistics for my 1st experience

NameSilo
Watch

invirzone

AishemEstablished Member
Impact
Hi all
after a 3 months as a beginner , i need an opinion from an expert about my SEDO statistics . i need to know if i did a good start , did i make progress choosing my last domaines . it will also help me for next steps .

Stats without Details to be simple .

1st : i received 3 offers ( i canceled 2 / 1 accepted ) , i Sold my 1st domain with 60% benefits the price i took it .
2nd : this month , the visits everyday reach more than 20 , between 25 and 45 For the same 6 domains . Last 31 Days the total is 630 on SEDO . the market place i have more than 350 offer views ( 9 domains )
3rd : my valuable domain at the moment by nameworth is 3,5k Tier 3 . the rest between 500$ and 1.8k$ by Godaddy
hope someone have a big experience give me an opinion , rating from 0 to .. / 10 .

thank you so much , and best luck for all of you .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You have 6 domains and you sold one after 3 months only? If it is like this congrats!

The traffic stats are not so important because you have to figure out the traffic originating by bots and the traffic of real people visiting your names

•••
You have 6 domains and you sold one after 3 months only? If it is like this congrats!

The traffic stats are not so important because you have to figure out the traffic originating by bots and the traffic of real people visiting your names

Yes , not a big sale but not bad for the first one . ( I took one .online , 1,5 $ after 2 week parked on sedo a buyer gave me 80 $ ) . i asked about traffic because the progression than befor . some of the first domains i listed still 0 . so the offers views on the marketplace dosent mean that the domaine have the quality or a chance to receive offers or having buyers attention ?

thank you so much passini

•••
A sale after 2 weeks is a success for sure. Maybe you found a really great name and at 80 usd you sold too low or maybe not. I am saying this to make an example, without knowing the names nobody can give you an advice. If you have gtlds domains don't expect traffic, if you have brandables names even in .com don't expect traffic. If you have keyword domains in .com you should see some traffic but wait one year to understand and decide if keep it or drop. This is all I guess without any other info.

•••
Don’t place too much weight on any valuator. Stats are a view of now not how the domain stats will be a year from now. So they are not an indication if a name will sell tomorrow or never sell. Most domains take years to sell (unless quick flipping only) so good on you if you have sold one.

Better indication of names to retain or get can be obtained by following sales. Our thread here, NameBio, how popular or valuable is a particular keyword, etc. Those things matter more. All view stats do is show views be it bots, end users, other domainers, type in. They do not tell you with any certainty if a name will sell soon.

•••
great , i will keep that in mind . the most of my domains are .com , the domain i sold is cloudnank .online , i took another cloudbunker .online , both of them gets visits everyday and the most from china . i searched one time about the one i sold , i think it found some trademark issues .
at the moment i have smartcargarage dot com and elitewinezone dot com , both are getting 15 to 20 visits per day

•••
Don’t place too much weight on any valuator. Stats are a view of now not how the domain stats will be a year from now. So they are not an indication if a name will sell tomorrow or never sell. Most domains take years to sell (unless quick flipping only) so good on you if you have sold one.

Better indication of names to retain or get can be obtained by following sales. Our thread here, NameBio, how popular or valuable is a particular keyword, etc. Those things matter more. All view stats do is show views be it bots, end users, other domainers, type in. They do not tell you with any certainty if a name will sell soon.

thank you karmaco , and yep i focus on the quality first , ideas and the market ( like future , most consumed things on the net , trending ... etc ) the valuators im just trying and comparing between my domains .
i will take your precious advice in mind
good luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back