IT.COM

Need advice on these .coms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chris Russell

Brandotive.comEstablished Member
Impact
Hi all. I am a newbie and I fully disclosed that I have done many of the newbie mistakes. I am still reading and learning on namepros. Being a designer specializing in branding, my plan is to design my own logos for the brandable domains I have and sell on my own site similar to the bb. But I would like some advice on some of the domains I have and if I am on the right path:

They are all .com

epastel
incisely
bidstores
adzdeal
foodicator
photery
techstruct
mindical
slirm
teenity
castdeck
castmeter
cointrolley
digitrolley
motionmatic
textshout
tweetmotion
blogalyzer
pixelartwork
devcommerce
shutterdiary
coiningly
logomove
lowpocket
boomser
Greenyze
fashington
flyboot
smulf
shiedily.com
graphiology
ringerbell
cartship
jualy
reqip
lightograph
veaper
pivica
patisol
boominal
estimatics
insurotive
afrorific
intangience
disceditor
pixtab
laughily
cargostock
unlockwifi
statoffice
cratetrack
drawtoy
secretily
luvshare
pixelstats
englishexports
upistry
amored
stockalbums
memestock
cinemity
invecton

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some of them are nice. But I'd recommend you stop buying more and work on selling these off for now

•••
•••
I liked a couple, but most of them I would have passed.

EnglishExports has some potential in the new Brexit world.
UnlockWiFi is an interesting one. I'm particularly interested in computing and website management for people with a mobile lifestyle. WiFi is an essential component of this.

•••
Foodicator seems pretty cool.

•••
devcommerce could be used by some webdesign firm (for E-commerce sites).

•••
•••
•••
Check out the marketplace forum on Namepros. You can also attempt (attempt being key as there is no guarantees you'll get someone to buy them) on other marketplaces such as Flippa, GoDaddy, Sedo, Afternic etc.

Finally, you should try and contact potential end users of these domains - someone who might want to develop these domains into websites/businesses or those who already own the non-.COM version of these domains and try to convince them to upgrade to the .COM domain. Well, this should not really be finally but should be your second step tbh.

Your first step should be to learn and understand more on the how to contact end users without spamming, making a good sales pitch and convincing them to purchase your domains. Oh and price them reasonably (Can't really help you there though)

•••
Check out the marketplace forum on Namepros. You can also attempt (attempt being key as there is no guarantees you'll get someone to buy them) on other marketplaces such as Flippa, GoDaddy, Sedo, Afternic etc.

Finally, you should try and contact potential end users of these domains - someone who might want to develop these domains into websites/businesses or those who already own the non-.COM version of these domains and try to convince them to upgrade to the .COM domain. Well, this should not really be finally but should be your second step tbh.

Your first step should be to learn and understand more on the how to contact end users without spamming, making a good sales pitch and convincing them to purchase your domains. Oh and price them reasonably (Can't really help you there though)

Thanks much, that some good info I will apply

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back