Domain Empire

Need advice on Adult Domain - Not explicit...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am currently in a private auction with one other bidder for the Domain DirtyDVDs.com

To me it seems like the perfect name for an Adult DVD Shop, I was surprised that only 2 people wanted this name as it seems ideal for this use.

.net .biz .us .co.uk and .tv are already regged...

What do you think about this name and its value?

Thanks,

Mike

PS : The Private Auction ends in 9hrs.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like it (I own DirtyMovie.info), but I remember when a few of these were going for low $x,xxx on ebay. Of course developed it could make a great site.
Good luck.

•••
1st class name, wholesale i wouldnt pay more than $700 but then again, i dont know your need??

I suppose one good thing with these auctions is that your bid will only be as high as your opponents highest bid... Unless..............

unless of course its Pool the auctions with and then, as if by magic, your maximum bid always seems to prevail.......... The phantom will have struck again......

•••
Thanks alot for the feedback, much appreciated :)

5hrs. to go...

hmm... what to do...

Mike

•••
Great Name!

It seems to be on Enom Club Drop and with only 2 bidders, you have a great chance assuming the other bidder is not yet a verified bidder and can't bid past the $200 limit.

Good Luck!!

•••
Hm, with dirtydvd.com already developed somewhat, it seems this kind of dilutes the value of "your" domain, but it's a great name.. suited, as you say, for dvd sales... good luck, if you haven't already gotten it!

•••
I got it :)

Thanks again for the help.

Mike

•••
Good to hear! I hope you got it for the price you wanted! :)

•••
Yup, I believe I did well...

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back