Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need a PHP coder for a very quick and easy job!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucozade111

Established Member
Impact
7
Hi,

I need a PHP coder for a very quick and easy job. Basically, I have a web form that users fill in and on submit the information is sent to a specified email.

All I want to do is add a field to the form where the user can upload up to 5 pictures. These pictures should be stored in a directory I can specify.

For a PHP coder this will take about 10 mins - you can use existing scripts if you want, I just need it working.

Budget: very small - say $10

Payment by PayPal
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back