Need a partner broker to sell FollowElections.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian1616

Established Member
Impact
FollowElections.com an election portal online. Huge Potential. Thank You.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are just thinking about selling this?

•••
Yea, currently would like to sell it, unless someone wants to partner or buy in.

Last edited:
•••
but who is going to buy this domain right now. The elections just finished in the US so where is the demand going to come from? im just curious.

•••
Your correct, that it should have been used this election, especially in the US. However, not using it this election does not mean it cannot be used the next US election or elsewhere throughout the world where elections are held

It can be created as a portal, where it provides information on all current elections around the world, the candidates, their past, whos winning, whos loosing, polling stations,news articles related to them, scandals, promises etc. There is good revenue to be generated not just from the traffic, but banner ads can be charged to the parties involved who wish to market their election.

•••
brokers usually go for stuff like:
follow.com
elections.com

combine them together, and they pass through you like your ghost.

I know.. weird. go figure.

•••
Alcy,

Yea go figure eh. It is my hope to create a centralized portal for elections or to sell it to the right buyer for the right price. I do believe there is much potential for revenue once the site is built up. One avenue is charging the same political parties that we report on for ads and content on the site

•••
There are already too many established venues for elections. For your idea it would take considerable capital to develop and a investor won't use such a domain to anchor their investment. if it was Elections.com then that would be easily development potential. Remember that you would have to start marketing such a website in ever region for it to take effect and become popular. that will take serious capital. Is it worth it?

•••
Like i pointed out before, there are no central sites that allow you to follow elections. Elections.com is so generic and boring, this name you have some brand ability. Secondly, the site can be developed for $1500, i have my developers, and I respectfully totally disagree with you, when you are saying that to market it you would need huge capital. There are many avenues for the site. If I can sell the name for a good amount, i will, otherwise I will be developing it.

•••
I wish you much luck in your attempts to see this through. I've said my piece but i hope i can be proven wrong sir.

•••
Thank you for the challenge and of course your comments and thoughts are always welcome

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back