Need a FAST one

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

tpknotts

New Member
Impact
0
Help! I have a website which plays some mp3s through Flash. On my current server, the music is choppy and jumps. Can anyone recommend a FAST host?

Tiffany
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
example

Hi, do you have an example on Sabre-Hosting that runs mp3s? Tiff
 
0
•••
0
•••
thats a downloadable win :)
 
0
•••
I'll try it

Thanks, After I hear from my client, I'll hopefully try it.

Do you know how to get an mp3 to automatically play in the background when my index page is loaded?

Thanks for all your help. Tiff
 
0
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back