Dynadot

Need a Domain Name CHEAP?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

OurPortfolio

Account Closed
Impact
Hey Guys,

I was searching some sites and I came across this Website were you can Register Domain Names for ONLY $3.99. They have the following extensions available: .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, and .us. What do you get with your Domain? Free URL Forwarding, Free Email Forwarding, Full Domain Admin, Web Hosting for $7.95 (Free Domain, do not add the $3.99), Anti-Spam System for $6.99 a year, and Business Card Page for $4.99. It is also powered by www.globat.com. Just tought I should let you Guys know. :)

Oh, almost forgot to put the site, lol, it's www.domainsarefree.com ... Enjoy!

Regards,
Danny

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow! $3.99 USD, for a .com! Thats probally as cheap as I've heard a domain name for...

•••
OurPortfolio said:
Hey Guys,

I was searching some sites and I came across this Website were you can Register Domain Names for ONLY $3.99. They have the following extensions available: .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, and .us. What do you get with your Domain? Free URL Forwarding, Free Email Forwarding, Full Domain Admin, Web Hosting for $7.95 (Free Domain, do not add the $3.99), Anti-Spam System for $6.99 a year, and Business Card Page for $4.99. It is also powered by www.globat.com. Just tought I should let you Guys know. :)

Oh, almost forgot to put the site, lol, it's www.domainsarefree.com ... Enjoy!

Regards,
Danny

Sounds like GoDaddy's promo.

Also sounds like a SPAM post for your (or your friend's) new domain reg business, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back