budget: above $50 Need a cool domain for a fashion site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherlane

Impact
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a domain for a style/fashion site. I'm looking for something special and I don't need any specific keyword in it. In fact, I don't want the words like "fashion", "style" or "buy" in it.

Also, it has to be a .COM

BUDGET : UNDER $1000

Good examples are websites like Lyst, Fancy, Monocle, Wanelo, Poshmark, Grailed, Hypebeast, Kith, Complex, Nowness, Refinery29.

Thanks for your time and I hope to get some nice names!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can offer Zaveto and Zevato. As well as Rajiko.

•••
Won't let me send you a PM because of your settings.

If you are interested in any these, let me know. They are at Netfirms and can be transferred out sometime in March if you want to wait a bit.

- Showfora.com

- Ufinite.com

- Winclo.com

- Screli.com

- Flyncher.com

- ArkWiz.com

Let me know, thanks.

•••
OnSeta.com
OuSup.com
Gumgi.com
ByeVipCOM
SkiLip.com
CityOr.com

•••
.COM:
StyFi ( xx,xxx )
ElegantPrints (x,xxx )

Moderation note : Member requested .com only Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
•••
PurelyVip dot com has the .club and .vip too.

•••
These are available under $500:
Szidi.com, Maruum.com, Enelee.com, Slimbi.com, Wetsi.com or Northlook.com (if is for a north Amercian based business). Pm me if interested in any.
A pre-Design Logo is included with the purchase (Type the names in your browser to see their logos.)

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Hi anotherlane,
seems like I can't PM you due to privacy settings:
I'll throw NewJolt/com into the mix, just PM me anytime
if you're interested and we can discuss pricing.
I'm also open to doing a lease agreement in case you prefer that.

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Unable to PM you for some reason. DoobieGear.com Just starting a ecommerce site on it now. PM me for price if interested.

•••
elfairy.com
pearlseye.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Removed

Last edited:
•••
I have unisex.site nice name for a fashion site.

Last edited:
•••
Poshington.com

PM to discuss if interested. (our current privacy settings won't allow me to pm you).

•••
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a domain for a style/fashion site. I'm looking for something special and I don't need any specific keyword in it. In fact, I don't want the words like "fashion", "style" or "buy" in it.

Good examples are websites like Lyst, Fancy, Monocle, Wanelo, Poshmark, Grailed, Hypebeast, Kith, Complex, Nowness, Refinery29.

•••
Hi guys,

I have " SwaggerandPoise" and "GuessWhatBoo"

•••
I have " SwaggerandPoise" and "GuessWhatBoo"

•••
•••
FemaleWardrobe.com

PM to discuss if interested

•••
<anyname>.of.fashion - available to register, just type it into your browser to see if it's available - e.g. http://world.of.fashion

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back