Need a $30 Logo

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dave9713

carfinanceassistant.co.ukEstablished Member
Impact
7
I want a creative logo for Love Bets dot com.

It has to be ready to be put in place over the original logo so needs to match the background colour of current logo so i can simply upload it straight on.

Feel free to be creative etc. Post it here and I will state whether I like it or not.

It's not a competition I will simply buy the first one which I am totally happy will work.

Thanks a lot and good luck,

Dave

Note - I want it to be clear that it is betting, betting and gambling related.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
my entry. can make minor changes if required. (please note i purposely made it sit outside of the border)
 
0
•••
Hey there, I will sell this logo for $15 if you are interested. Just let me know :)

lovebets.jpg


lovebets2.jpg
 
0
•••
I am giving it another 4 hours to get all entries in... at present the best so far is muffinstef's logo!

Thanks for all the entries,

Dave
 
0
•••
0
•••
do u have msn?
 
0
•••
my entry
 
0
•••
love bets logo

let me know what you think
 
0
•••
Has a logo been found yet?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back