IT.COM

Need hosting WITHOUT a domain name!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi everyone

I've got loads of domain names registered and now I've decided to develop a couple is.
The problem is, that I can't find hosting that doesn't involve registering ANOTHER domain name to be hosted!
Can anyone recommend a hosting site where I can just buy the hosting, and then forward a domain name to the website.

Thanks

Julia:'(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most hosting providers won't require you to register a new domain to get hosting.

For recommendation, you might try
http://www.hostallbiz.com/

Which is run by Patty Baldwin, who is a pleasure to deal with.

There may be other Name Pros members that could share their recommendations.

•••
Re: Nedd hosting WITHOUT a domain name!

Originally posted by twincall
Hi everyone

I've got loads of domain names registered and now I've decided to develop a couple is.
The problem is, that I can't find hosting that doesn't involve registering ANOTHER domain name to be hosted!
Can anyone recommend a hosting site where I can just buy the hosting, and then forward a domain name to the website.

Thanks

Julia:'(
Although my site looks horrible check out divine-hosting.net. We are reliable, offer great support, great prices and more. Also the order form is VERY old but I haven't gotten around to do a PHP one so PLEASE forgive it.. lol

And you don't have to register another name. If you want a custom plan you can email me or just PM me on here ;)

All accounts come with Unlimited MySQL, emails, FTP accounts, 3 domain per acct (you can addon domains for $1/year!)

Last edited:
•••
I use echoterra.com Great support and prices.

•••
This problem is very easy to be settled.

•••
www.hostlane.com

cheap hosting with 2 MySQL database and decent transfer and storage.

•••
I believe you simply reset your DNS (Nameservers) to those of the hosting company's specifications ... for the existing domain you already own, to then be "hosted".
It's so easy, it almost doesn't make sense. LOL.
Good Luck.

•••
www.dathorn.com - where I am hosted. Probably the most recommend shared hosting seller on WebHostingTalk. I have found it great so far (i am a recent customer). I would highly recommend them.

•••
•••
hey my hosting decent amount space and bw, supports every thing.... php. mqsl all that crap and unlimted every thing like mail, and mqsl pm me to talk

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back