negotiable nbtle.com is needed

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

anilsingh222

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I need a domain nbtle.com . If anybody has this domain transfer it to me . I am unable to find it .
Price -$1000 to $5000
Payment - Dan ,PayPal

DM ME if you have .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you can buy it at dan.com

•••
You asked for a domain appraisal couple weeks ago for the exact domain

Curious

•••
You asked for a domain appraisal couple weeks ago for the exact domain

Curious
It's really funny story. He think that he is in a forum for amateurs. He tries to push anyone from beginners to buy his domain name.
Cheap marketing tactic.

Good luck to him XD

•••
It's really funny story. He think that he is in a forum for amateurs. He tries to push anyone from beginners to buy his domain name.
Cheap marketing tactic.

Good luck to him XD
Yes it is my domain and I want to sell with lowest price . The GD appraisal value of this domain is $1455 and i'll sell it in $1100 .it is best for investing in domain after purchase .

•••
Yes it is my domain and I want to sell with lowest price . The GD appraisal value of this domain is $1455 and i'll sell it in $1100 .it is best for investing in domain after purchase .
You started a thread asking to buy that domain
Now you are saying that you own it
I’m a little bit confused…probably you too.

•••
Bro, we've seen this tactic before, you're hoping someone will take the bait and buy 'nbtle.com' at a high price, only for you to swoop in later. We've been around the block and won't fall for such tricks.

•••
 G    O     O       D      L U C K

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back