IT.COM

sales NBC Universal Acquires uWatch.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
NBC Universal Acquires uWatch.com in a recent domain name transaction that has seen the whois updated on the 20th of Dec.

Terms of the sale have not been announced and we are unsure at this time if NBC Universal plans to develop this domain if they do they should also acquire YouWatch.com.

Read more about this story on Robbies Blog

http://robbiesblog.com/nbc-universal-acquires-uwatch-com/7822

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You//watch appears to be a template installation under development at Google sites, although the name may merely be a placeholder. It is being indexed by Google.

Edited

Last edited:
•••
Guess? They got to replace the awfully named

“Peacock.com” (Which they also own)

Last edited:
•••
NBC Universal Acquires uWatch.com in a recent domain name transaction that has seen the whois updated on the 20th of Dec.

Terms of the sale have not been announced and we are unsure at this time if NBC Universal plans to develop this domain if they do they should also acquire YouWatch.com.

Read more about this story on Robbies Blog

http://robbiesblog.com/nbc-universal-acquires-uwatch-com/7822
uwatch.com still have a minimum offer of $10,000 on Godaddy, and a $5,000 minimum offer at Afternic.
If they approached the seller using a third party company like GD or Afternic, the seller wouldn't know who was the buyer until the domain was already transferred.
On November 1, 2020, the domain seemed to have a Dynadot parking page, as seen on archive.org

•••
Guess? They got to replace the awfully named

“Peacock.com” (Which they also own)
Thats actually a beautiful name!! 😁

•••
•••
I tried to buy this domain 5 years ago. No response from the seller after several requests.

•••
you . watch

And

u. Watch

Are gtlds

Someone probably already owns

We. Watch

Gtld

I thought id mention the

.watch

Gtld

As its rellevant and i think ive bought enough

.watch

Gtlds

For reg fee lol

•••
Another new project is about to start

•••
Are they trying to "be hip" lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back