Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Navigation links problem

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

user-7256

VIP Member
Impact
111
Hey.

For those of you who have registered at www.VirtualDN.com, you may notice the side links are getting crowded.

How can I make this less crowded? Can anybody lend a quality Javascript (and compatible!) For pull over menus and hover effects?

What are your recommendations?

Thanks,

-Matt
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
They don't really look crowded to me
 
0
•••
Well more are coming soon ;) Unfortunately I dislike a list of links in a sidebar, I never expected it to get this crowded...

Btw, SrbShooter, it only is crowded when you're logged in.
 
0
•••
First of all I would not recommend JS. You can do this using CSS and it will work pretty good. You can only have two drop menus from what I have found however. That means 2 nested inside of one. JS will just ruin the site :imho:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back