natuurvlees - .com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by noneisnone, May 12, 2021

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noneisnone

noneisnone 444 VIP Gold Account

natuurvlees in COM (natural meat in dutch)
    Thoughts ^^ ?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. jhm

jhm Glazed

Hmm, I don't know man. Face value looks super tricky...Dutch buyer only, like the other Norwegian buyer only. Outside of those places / to the outside world it is totally confusing, you know

But hey...I'd love to be wrong, maybe it is something

3. noneisnone

@jhm Country specific for sure

4. DirkS

DirkS Dutchman.info VIP

Not really a big thing. Not a bad domain but you will have to be real lucky to get a decent enduser sale for his one, it'll take time to hold and I wouldn't expect it to fetch a high number or sell at all.

Single word exact match domain meat related are ok though. Personally I'd pass on this one.

5. Future Sensors

Future Sensors 78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots Gold Account

Without going into further details here in public, I'd say keep, and price it at EUR 1,499.

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  6. DirkS

DirkS Dutchman.info VIP

When it comes to the Dutch, pick your names carefully. They don't care about the .com, it's 99% .nl or a superb .com that would be able to compete with whoever is using the .nl. there's room for ngTLDs and net/org but a tough crowd, depending on the domains obviously.

Like when your guys in the US hear a brand MyKeyword, you will usually expect it to be at a .com, over here we expect it to be at a .nl unless it's a huge multinational. Dutch keywords in special.

7. noneisnone

@DirkS my thoughts when i picked it up i had a long hold in my mind ^^
    @Future Sensors i think i know what you are referring to check pm :D

8. noneisnone

@DirkS the more i get involved in non english domains the more i realize .com is more of an american thing
    Brazil italy Uk all prefer there country code

9. jhm

jhm Glazed

@noneisnone Well, there you go. Future Sensors says 1 and a half grand...I guess I'll put my head in the ground and pretend I'm a carrot

10. noneisnone

@jhm ^^ to understand the 1.5k price google the name

11. DirkS

DirkS Dutchman.info VIP

@Future Sensors is right about the price imo. I don't do outbound but if you do, target the right people, mature it a bit since the niche needs some more time. It's fun to try stuff in other niches and languages. Broadens your horizon.

Tried some french domains in .com and . org over the past year. Has been quite profitable, above expectations.

12. noneisnone

@DirkS sent a single email for outbound thought i would wait a bit for someone to contact me to have the upper hand
    since day one i stayed away from french domains i had the idea that the french really like there .fr over .com :o was it outbound or inbound your sales ? if you don't mind me asking

13. DirkS

DirkS Dutchman.info VIP

Yeah it was more of a gamble but I noticed a drop in French that I liked so decided to buy it. Sold within half a year. Got me thinking, bought some more at auction and some handregs and hit a sales streak selling to French Canadians (supposed to use .CA) earlier this year. I speak the language but am not up to date with that market. I thought it would attract some french buyers but go figure :) You're probably right and they prefer .fr. haven't been to France for ages so not sure ;)

And no, I don't do outbound, all inbound except for domains I sell through my network of clients who I have a business relationship with. I pitch them domains I own when the opportunity is there.

14. noneisnone

@DirkS going through french domains list as we speak ^^ will be interesting to see what is available to register Thank you for the new information

15. DirkS

DirkS Dutchman.info VIP

Sweet. Good luck. This discussion actually made me backorder another name in Dutch I was on the fence about :).

16. noneisnone

@DirkS this is why i like the appraisal section don't really expect to get accurate appraisals considering most domains have no value unless the buyer says so but the brainstorming ^^ it gives me new ideas and information
    Thank you

17. jhm

jhm Glazed

loyalleaf.com fetched around $10k recently. That tells you one thing about domaining: Anything can sell, if the right buyer is there

18. noneisnone

@jhm i think you mean 1k ?

19. jhm

jhm Glazed

20. noneisnone

@jhm send me the link :o godaddy reports 1k and namebio reports nothing
    i can't fathom the 10k pricetag on this one

21. jhm

jhm Glazed

22. noneisnone

23. jhm

jhm Glazed

The seller is a known domainer. One of two things is possible: Hes lying, or the seller likes weed

24. noneisnone

@jhm google search shows the potential end-user at the first result but still couldn't understand the 10k price
    Congratulations to him i guess ^^

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice