domain Nationallaw.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

td11

Established Member
Impact
Hello, what do you think about Nationallaw.com? I also have dotNET.

Thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great brand. Lots of potential end users. Somewhere in a $X,XXX range to the right buyer.
I don't think the .NET really has any standalone value.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Great brand. Lots of potential end users. Somewhere in a $X,XXX range to the right buyer.
I don't think the .NET really has any standalone value.

Brad

Thank you

•••
•••
•••
When I googled "national law" I saw several large organizations that are good potential end-users for this domain.

I would say mid to high $x,xxx.
.net is just a bonus with the .com, no other value.

•••
When I googled "national law" I saw several large organizations that are good potential end-users for this domain.

I would say mid to high $x,xxx.
.net is just a bonus with the .com, no other value.

Thanks. what is the best way to sell? It is now parked at Sedo. I have sent emails to companies but not response.

•••
Thanks. what is the best way to sell? It is now parked at Sedo. I have sent emails to companies but not response.

There is really no easy way to sell domains for top dollar on your time scale. It takes time to find the right buyer, even for good domains.

Generally you can either get a good price over time or a lower price now. I would be content holding it waiting for the right buyer. This domain is not going to lose value over time.

Brad

•••
There is really no easy way to sell domains for top dollar on your time scale. It takes time to find the right buyer, even for good domains.

Generally you can either get a good price over time or a lower price now. I would be content holding it waiting for the right buyer. This domain is not going to lose value over time.

Brad

you right, it takes time to find the right buyer.

•••
•••
•••
good domain,excellent find.$10.000

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back