Dynadot

question NASA mission(s) & astronauts going to the MOON . SPACE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

manicplanet

Established Member
Impact
I have scooped up almost all (16/18) of the possible announced Artemis mission astronauts at the .space domain, as well as the first two mission names. Any thoughts on what to do with them? Who (specifically) might be interested? I'd love to sell as a group at one go. Any thoughts on how value of this niche TLD compares to the .com analogues?

All were handregistered Dec 10 2020 with GoDaddy and each has a renewal of USD29.99.

annemcclain.space
christinakoch.space
jasminmoghbeli.space
jessicameir.space
jonnykim.space
josephacaba.space
katerubins.space
kaylabarron.space
kjelllindgren.space
matthewdominick.space
nicoleamann.space
rajachari.space
scotttingle.space
stephaniewilson.space
victorglover.space
warrenhoburg.space

as well as

artemis1.space
artemis2.space

Any thoughts/expressions of interest appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have scooped up almost all (16/18) of the possible announced Artemis mission astronauts at the .space domain, as well as the first two mission names. Any thoughts on what to do with them? Who (specifically) might be interested? I'd love to sell as a group at one go. Any thoughts on how value of this niche TLD compares to the .com analogues?

All were handregistered Dec 10 2020 with GoDaddy and each has a renewal of USD29.99.

annemcclain.space
christinakoch.space
jasminmoghbeli.space
jessicameir.space
jonnykim.space
josephacaba.space
katerubins.space
kaylabarron.space
kjelllindgren.space
matthewdominick.space
nicoleamann.space
rajachari.space
scotttingle.space
stephaniewilson.space
victorglover.space
warrenhoburg.space

as well as

artemis1.space
artemis2.space

Any thoughts/expressions of interest appreciated.

Last names are safer to avoid TM issues. Also much more fluid as you can also attract other person with same last names.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back