Dynadot

question Does Domainer "bigotry and classism" help revenue?

NameSilo
Watch

domainconnoisseur

Established Member
Impact
Recently I read a discussion titled "What is an average domainer"

After reading this feed and spending time on namePros I've realized some namePros VIPs are constantly practicing "bigotry and classism" IMO. So I'm canceling all upgrade memberships because of the general culture, negative attitudes, and beliefs regarding some VIP domainers on this site.

So,
Does domainer "bigotry and classism" help revenue?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry you feel that way @domainconnoisseur

You may find people can be a little edgy with their opinions, and have conflicting views / opinions, but I wouldn't say the bulk of veterans in the community are harsh, unreasonable people. IMO

•••
That thread was originally started back in 2013 and revived recently by the OP to see if anything had changed. I thought the thread was pretty tame and even went back to read it again.

What did you take offense to specifically? Or what portions did you find that displayed this bigotry or classism you speak of?

@biggie is one of those most helpful posters I have seen - Sharing information and observations from over 20 years in this biz.

•••
There will always be agendas, there will also be true contributions to the matter at hand. It's up to you to differentiate and do your due diligence as to where the posts lean. BTW I am for the latter. You will find patterns with people if you look back. Takes a bit of time to get a handle on people's true intentions, they can be tricky little buggers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back