Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain NameTitan.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

EmeritusVIP Member
Impact
281
Logo: http://alien.ch/nametitan.gif

NameTitan.com

Recent Namepros acquisition for a brand new Domain Reseller site! Appreciate your appraisals, thoughts, and comments.
Thanks.
B-)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Pretty cool CoolHost. Are you a QBert fan too? :)
 
0
•••
I almost made a name change over it if that helps. :) But thats because I'm a Titans fan. :)
 
0
•••
Love it.. worth many many 1000 dollars imho :P
 
0
•••
Not a bad Domain.

RJ, QBert also popped into my head, its a classic ;)

Mike
 
0
•••
Thanks, folks!
PS. Who's QBert? :o

Please remember, I am "old". :'(
 
0
•••
Nice domain name! (The logo is a plus, looks very professional). Name /w logo $50+! Good luck!
 
0
•••
The logo is a nice creative piece! Very professional feel.
Name + Logo.. $39-$49 wholesale.
 
0
•••
0
•••
NameTitan...POWERFUL!

ST
 
0
•••
thanks for the logo comments :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by dot
thanks for the logo comments :)

Nice logo dot. I'm assuming you were the artist!

(qbert fan is revealed?) ;)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Nice logo dot. I'm assuming you were the artist!

(qbert fan is revealed?) ;)

Perhaps.. :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by dot
thanks for the logo comments :)

Dot does logos ... and dang good ones, as well, IMHO.
He did the very professional logo here, and I greatly appreciate the hard work and attention to detail.
Thanks, everyone. :)
 
0
•••
Wow, thats an awesome doamin name
 
0
•••
Personally, it doesnt jump out and grab ma goolies...

I mean, well, *shrugs* just me i guess..lol...$30-50 to someone who "loves" it.

As for the logo, nice stuff Dot. Like it alot, and Yes RJ - QBERT RULES!-...not as much as the clasic "wreck your keyboard game" Track and Field... :)

Sorry to go against the grain... (said me with some of the worst names in domain history..lol )
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back