domain NameTicket.com - DomainTicket.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Regging

Ex-PresidentVIP Member
Impact
162
I have been using these domains for my domain portfolio. It's really a great brand for that purpose, but I also think it would be great for a registrar or aftermarket.

"name" and "domain" are really essential keywords for our industry, however, lately I have been thinking of taking a different approach. I was thinking about trying to get a domain with the word "brand" in it and focusing my efforts more on an end user market.

So I have been considering selling these two domains and was just looking for some honest opinions of what they might fetch and what the best approach to finding a decent sale might be?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back