jagankvel

Cloud Hosting SupportTop Member
Impact
Please appraise my name and shoot reply,:xf.wink:
upload_2017-11-16_22-47-44.png

rgds
K.jagan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think the first thought here is a domain name marketplace. But the "shoot" could be twisted to be like "CrapShoot" which means pretty much to gamble. Baby name sites "seem" rather popular ... put the two concepts together with NameShoot and you have a website that shoots out a suggested name for a baby?

Anyhow .. no clue what to price this at .. definitely a keeper worth more than reg fee for sure though!

Good "luck" with it! ;)

•••
I think the first thought here is a domain name marketplace. But the "shoot" could be twisted to be like "CrapShoot" which means pretty much to gamble. Baby name sites "seem" rather popular ... put the two concepts together with NameShoot and you have a website that shoots out a suggested name for a baby?

Anyhow .. no clue what to price this at .. definitely a keeper worth more than reg fee for sure though!

Good "luck" with it! ;)
Yes your point is valid and lets consider this domain gaming site also right..?
Thanks for sharing your idea,
rgds
k.jagan

Last edited:
•••
Agree with comments above. On first impression it is somewhat catchy but I don't see the brand or business appeal here unfortunately. Definitely needs development. As aftermarket name listing, I would value at $100-$250.

•••
Agree with comments above. On first impression it is somewhat catchy but I don't see the brand or business appeal here unfortunately. Definitely needs development. As aftermarket name listing, I would value at $100-$250.
Thank you so much 😉

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back