Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haticus

DeveloperEstablished Member
Impact
Hey there, NamePros.

Back at it again with another domain tool I created. You can find it here: https://namescratch.vercel.app/
This tool allows domainers to search through expiring domain names which are about to be available for registration. Generally, the service collects over 300,000 names which can be sorted through with a variety of filters.

The site is built with React, NextJS, and hosted on the Vercel platform. These are all modern web technologies which in turn create an awesome end-user experience. Because of the nature of my stack, there is no required maintenance or monthly costs. The service essentially runs itself. I'd be willing to sell it for the right price (DM me), but in the mean time feel free to use it as you please. This is very similar to another service I sold in the past, however this version has a plethora of improvements and a larger dataset.

That's all for now!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Please edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include this additional information as required by NamePros Rules.

Minimum Price:
BIN:
Domain Registrar:
Domain Expiry:
Revenue:
Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Traffic: Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Payment Options: Paypal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back