NameSilo
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostWriter

Established Member
Impact
24
Would love to hear what you think of this one.

Cheers
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Im a bit surprised by some of the people on this forum and DNF - I dont see the value here. I dont mean there is no value, but I dont see the $x,xxx+.

How could this domain name be used? Its not really generic. People dont type in "Name Sales" in google. This is a shorter domain name that could be branded into a functional website for Domainers. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we are pretty Niche investors. Why this domain name over another?

I think if you have legitimate offers in the $XX,XXX you would be a fool not to seriously consider them. I'm just not seeing the love. I would see this selling for mid XXX perhaps as much as higher XXX - but I just dont see it going past that.
 
1
•••
Great domain name ! It would benefit anyone in this space. Hold to your value of XX,XXXX. Someone whom sees the value in your asset will step up.....
 
1
•••
I think this is a really nice domain in the domainer space. I could easily see a successful domainer wanting to buy it, and that's a market sector (though small) that recognizes the value of a good domain.
 
1
•••
x,xxx to low xx,xxx. Problem is many of your end-users are also domainers who will want a wholesale price.
 
1
•••
goodnight all.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Im a bit surprised by some of the people on this forum and DNF - I dont see the value here. I dont mean there is no value, but I dont see the $x,xxx+.

How could this domain name be used? Its not really generic. People dont type in "Name Sales" in google. This is a shorter domain name that could be branded into a functional website for Domainers. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we are pretty Niche investors. Why this domain name over another?

I think if you have legitimate offers in the $XX,XXX you would be a fool not to seriously consider them. I'm just not seeing the love. I would see this selling for mid XXX perhaps as much as higher XXX - but I just dont see it going past that.

Exactly. I was going to say my appraisal but since the OP had offers, was better advising to accept the offer.
There are two things people seems to do not observe which kill the domain value
- plural form of the domain
- using "name" instead of "domain"
 
0
•••
all things being said, i prefer namesales.com to namesale.com, its just my preference.
and yes, after all, any domain is worth what you can get for it...i haven't tried to sell this domain name and have already had excellent offers on it. i hope everyone has a great day and plays with house money. :)
 
0
•••
all things being said, i prefer namesales.com to namesale.com, its just my preference.
and yes, after all, any domain is worth what you can get for it...i haven't tried to sell this domain name and have already had excellent offers on it. i hope everyone has a great day and plays with house money. :)


" Name Sales " is the correct version.

" Name " is as good or even better than " Domain " in this case (look at NamePros)

If you have legitimate offers in the mid five figures then the low appraisals given here were mostly meant as wholesale (reseller) value and might be far off from the actual amount that you can get from a motivated end-user (which might be a domainer in this case), as we all know a domain is worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it.

IMO
 
0
•••
Very brandable, catchy and easy to remember. I would say high x,xxx / low xx,xxx to maybe mid xx,xxx to the right end user
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back