domains Names on auction, list your favorites up for auction - CPU.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryDomain

Top Member
Impact
Anyone attending this year?? My lists of favorite names in the live auction are:

CPU.com
Chop.com
Tablets.com
Uno.com
Broker.com
Bride.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
create.com
uno.com
athlete.com

•••
Cordless.io
Temptation.io
Desisiveio
Customized.io
Ashes.io
Cheerup.io
Perfumes.io
Almonds.io
Libido.io

•••
MonacoLands.com
HearJokes.com
CardiologistData.com
ms-fit.com
MoneyEntrance.com
GoodsBoy.com
Currance.com

•••
Seriously?? A couple of u have some interesting favorites. Maybe pick some names u have no affiliation with.

•••
•••
Seriously?? A couple of u have some interesting favorites. Maybe pick some names u have no affiliation with.

its amazing how some people think this is a thread to showcase their names

•••
You mean names in Namescon auction, the collection of the Brent Oxley domains, I think he stated he had a previous offer of $1.1M on broker.com, and he didn't sell it. I think maybe his reserves might be a bit high, anyone who is there if they want to spend that kind of money kind of money, know that cutting a 20% commission on a 6 figure sale can benefit both sides. The auctions tend to do better with sub $50K names really.

•••
•••
My favorites are from the ones with high reserves:

broker.com and CPU.com

from the ones with no reserve:

insurance.us
bathroomsink.com
carpetflooring.com
dieticians.com

The ones with no reserves are stil at bargain prices imo.

•••
bathroomsink.com
EstiBot Valuation: $188,458 USD :-o

•••
bathroomsink.com
EstiBot Valuation: $188,458 USD :-o

A bit too high for my taste, but the price is also based on search volume and type in traffic. What I find difficult to understand, are the names with estibot around 1000 bucks and below having like 50.000+ USD reserves.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back