NameSilo

NamePros Sucks

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

johnn

WeSellName.comTop Member
Impact
16,733
Well I did last year and I thought I may want to make it a tradition.:xf.love: :xf.love:

Another year is going to leave us and I just want to take the time to thank you -RJ-, -DB- and the staff (both past and present) for their dedication to help this great community. :hehe:

This domain business is getting into my blood and I am not even sure if it's a business or a bad hobby/addition. I have learned new things every day and tried to help many newbies as much as I can even some of them may be a little annoyed (I used to be a newbie too so I was once annoyed :( )

Any way - looking for another great year ahead!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!


John :santa:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I was in happy, smiley mood a minute ago, then when i saw the thread title, my face/smile just dropped. Lol!
 
0
•••
I knew who it was before I even opened it :laugh:

It always gets the Attention though ;)

Have a Merry Christmas !!! - Happy Hanukkah !!! - Joyful Kwanzaa !!!


And a Great New Year to Everyone :tu:
 
0
•••
ROFL....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)
 
0
•••
Thread title definitely got my attention. :hehe:

:santa:
 
0
•••
Hi John,

You certainly got my attention when I read the title of your thread! :hehe:

Thanks for your kind words regarding the NamePros Staff and for the Holiday wishes, it means a lot! I wish you and everyone the very Happiest of Holidays and a Happy New Year too! :santa:

Thanks again,
-MB-
 
0
•••
You suck. ;)

Its been a great NamePros year.

Cheers!

-Steve
 
0
•••
Thanks staff and members for another great year. If it weren't for this site, I wouldn't be a domainer.
 
0
•••
Yeah Namepros Sucks [Rocks] :D

I have never seen a community like namepros anywhere else. Thanks to all NPers.
 
0
•••
Just about to bash you on head with a wet fish :lol:

Merry Christmas to you and your family......

Np rocks should be a tm B-)
 
0
•••
:hehe:

Here's to sucking even more in '07! ;)

Merry Christmas, friends!
-Jeff :santa:
 
0
•••
:lol:

wow, what an eye catching thread.. :p

:santa:merry christmas everyone:santa:

Joe
 
0
•••
:lol: I was about to ban you :guilty: :notme: !

Just kidding :D .

Enjoy your holidays everyone and we hope to have an even better year next year :tu: !


True_Snake
 
0
•••
I was thinking this was going to be filled with flames...but alas only Christmas Cheer.
Happy Holidays everyone. Here's to another great year. My one year mark is fast approaching as a np'er. I've viewed alot, posted some, learned a bit from everyone, and made a few friends.

Thanks everyone....Happy New year
 
0
•••
Jeff said:
:hehe:

Here's to sucking even more in '07! ;)

Merry Christmas, friends!
-Jeff :santa:
:lol:

Same to you, Jeff.

-Steve
 
0
•••
Jeff said:
:hehe:

Here's to sucking even more in '07! ;)

Merry Christmas, friends!

-Jeff :santa:

:p no comment
 
0
•••
mellowmasher said:
Just about to bash you on head with a wet fish :lol:

Merry Christmas to you and your family......

Np rocks should be a tm B-)

hey don't use one of our members (fish) to hurt another :p


Hope you all had a great year B-)
 
0
•••
Dan said:
Thread title definitely got my attention. :hehe:

:santa:


lol.. me too.. XD

merry xmas !
 
0
•••
The topic starter definitely attracted the attention of the community. lol
 
0
•••
johnn said:
Well I did last year and I thought I may want to make it a tradition.:xf.love: :xf.love:

Another year is going to leave us and I just want to take the time to thank you -RJ-, -DB- and the staff (both past and present) for their dedication to help this great community. :hehe:

This domain business is getting into my blood and I am not even sure if it's a business or a bad hobby/addition. I have learned new things every day and tried to help many newbies as much as I can even some of them may be a little annoyed (I used to be a newbie too so I was once annoyed :( )

Any way - looking for another great year ahead!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!


John :santa:
john do you remember me i asked you 100 s of douts and annoyed sorry and thanks very much i could learn something from you

Happy New Year
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back