Dynadot

news NamePros Landers with Buy Now, Escrow.com integration, and much more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey, domain sellers! 👋

We have a special surprise for you.

Continuing from last year (and last week), we have some exciting updates to share with you about NamePros Parking!

First, consider this:

You price your domain name at $2,500. For years, hundreds of interested buyers want to buy it, but the price is too high for them. They don't even try to contact you because they don't realize that the price is negotiable or may change. Years later, you decide to lower the price to $995. How many previously-interested buyers would buy it at this lowered price? You’d never know — until now!

With our new Buy Now options, you can finally contact those previous buyers to increase your sales opportunities. 💸

Here’s how:

Our landers require buyers to confirm their email address before they can see the price. Once confirmed, the price is available to them and their email address is available to you. Simple and effective.

1712936633688.png

Now, let’s talk new features!​

• Buy Now: Add a Buy button with a sales price and payment options for buyers to purchase your domains.
    • Escrow.com (Recommended): Starts an Escrow.com transaction for you and allows the buyer to pay immediately.
    • PayPal: Creates a PayPal transaction for the buyer to pay directly to your PayPal account.
    • Email: You and the buyer use email to choose a payment method (e.g., crypto), discuss lease-to-own (LTO) options, etc.
  • Location: Country, region (e.g., state or province), and locality (e.g., city, town, or village) of your inquirers to help you understand where they are located, the best time to contact them, etc.
  • Bulk Management: Set options on multiple domains at the same time: prices, payment methods, appearance, etc.
  • Exports: Download your inquiries, including buyers’ email addresses, offers, etc. (CSV format.)
  • Domain Verification: Verify your domains by using any of these methods: name servers (NS), CNAME, or TXT records.
  • Supersonic Speed Boost: Our landers already loaded blazingly fast, but now they’re even faster — a powerful increase in performance!
    • For techies: Go, Redis, and Elastic (previously only: PHP and MySQL)

Wait, there’s more!

Tell us the features that you want for NamePros Parking because we’re adding new features all month!

Features coming soon:​

(Updates: ⏳ = In progress; ✅ = Complete – Available now!)
  • ⏳ Payment Plans: Payment buttons for lease-to-own (LTO) and renting, e.g., “$995/mo for 8 months”
  • ✅ Minimum Offers: Save time by specifying a minimum offer amount to set buyers’ expectations.
  • ⏳ Portfolio Website: A sharable storefront of the domains in your account with search and filters.
  • ✅ Traffic monitoring with Google Analytics: See real-time visitors and historical statistics about them, including demographics, referral sources, search engine queries, browsers, OS, etc.
  • ⏳ Traffic reporting natively: The number of visitors to parked domains, optionally displayed on your landing pages.
  • ✅ Remove NamePros Branding: An option to remove unnecessary mentions of NamePros from parked pages.
  • ✅ More Landers: Choose from multiple landing pages for various purposes, such as a new Buy Now Optimized lander.
  • ⏳ File Imports: Add domains to your account and set their prices by uploading spreadsheet files (e.g., .CSV).
  • ✅ Escrow.com Concierge: An option to use Domain Concierge Service for your Escrow.com transactions.
  • ✅ Auto-Detected Buyer Details: View detailed information about your potential buyers alongside their inquiries, based on their IP address: their current time and timezone, location, ISP, hostname domain, connection type (e.g., Cable/DSL, Cellular, Corporate, or Satellite), etc.
  • ⏳ Account notifications: Inquiry summaries and account notices about your parked domains, sent by email.

PRO TIP: There is a common misconception about how many domain sales happen because of marketplaces. In reality, many sales would still happen (and do happen) without the help of a marketplace, so NamePros is providing a free solution to sell domains and you keep 100% of your profit.

Our for-sale parking service is 100% free:​

• No upfront fees
  • No monthly fees
  • No commission (0%)
  • No upgraded account necessary
  • 100% of your sales belong to you!

How does all that sound?

Visit namepros.com/parking to get started! 🎉

Tip: Quickly access your parking dashboard using the "Sell" dropdown menu at the top.

Questions? Ask below, or check out our Help Guide for NamePros Parking.

P.S. Our announcement last week was not a prank. Spatial Scrolling™ is real, courtesy of NamePros innovation! 🤯

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It can be found when you click on an inquiry first.

Then you will see the following light blue buttons at the top:
Wow...I never noticed it.

Thanks for pointing it out for me!

•••
•••
I've heard from people before that the buttons in that place (in various contexts) are not noticed by people.
It's where we hide all the goodies. 🎂 😁

•••
I see the light at the end of the tunnel... Thank you namePros

•••
I think nampros should publish a short straight forward guide on how to integrate this tag thing as there is so many configurations to fill.
Here you go: https://www.namepros.com/threads/how-to-use-your-own-google-analytics-with-namepros-parking.1044802/

That's about as short as it can be because Google makes it unnecessarily convoluted.

As long as you're seeing traffic in your current configuration, you don't need to do anything else. If you don't see traffic, then those instructions should help.

Thanks again for your suggestion!

•••
@Bravo Mod Team, I just used the 'mark as unreachable' button (you know, the one hidden above the banner line :xf.wink:) for the first time.

It would be helpful if we would get a copy of that email sent to our email as well. Not a big deal of course, but I would like to see what they receive as well as having a record of the event.

•••
Something else for optimization:
The buyer will automatically receive an email from NamePros to request the price, so he can also add NamePros email to whitelist (you can ask the buyer to do it in the waiting message before confirmation) but not the seller's email, it's good to send another email to the buyer in order to add seller's email to whitelist as well after showing the price.

Or did you managed this in another way?

@Bravo Mod Team
✅ There is now a “Mark as Unreachable” button. It works as described in my previous post. The message is more or less the same as shown there.

Cc @Mister Funsky

•••
•••
Even though you do not offer installment plans, which is obvious,
it would be great if we could show the pot. buyer, that we do (with the right broker).

So, duration & monthly cost would be something we would have to set up manually...
(or, at least just the info, that installm. plans are available).
Smart. Thank you.

•••
•••
Even though you do not offer installment plans, which is obvious,
it would be great if we could show the pot. buyer, that we do (with the right broker).

So, duration & monthly cost would be something we would have to set up manually...
(or, at least just the info, that installm. plans are available).
Smart. Thank you.
Our option for installment plans is ready and should be available to everyone this month.

It's coming very soon to NamePros Parking. :)

•••
•••
Also, I can't seem to remove the NamePros parking ad from my listings.
Did you select “Disable” under “NamePros branding” on the settings page, and then press “Save” at the bottom?

Note: 217 more posts and you’ll be a VIP. VIPs can remove it for free. Otherwise, it takes Gold if you want to switch from Blue.

•••
Did you select “Disable” under “NamePros branding” on the settings page, and then press “Save” at the bottom?

Note: 217 more posts and you’ll be a VIP. VIPs can remove it for free. Otherwise, it takes Gold if you want to switch from Blue.
A Blue account isn't sufficient? It took me 15 years to get 535 posts!:xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
If Dan is shuttered I'm moving the majority of my domains to Sedo, brandable to Atom.
You're not mentioning NamePros Parking, in the NamePros Parking thread :xf.rolleyes:

•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
We’re working on creating more demos. Thanks for the feedback that you’d like to see these demos display .com domains.

•••
We’re working on creating more demos. Thanks for the feedback that you’d like to see these demos display .com domains.
It’s such an awful name;
i actually entered “Name dot ninja”

I’m sorry for being hyperbolic but worst name; it evicts you’re not serious about this for me.

Last edited:
•••
can we monetize our domains traffic?

•••
I’m sorry for being hyperbolic but worst name; it evicts you’re not serious about this for me.
It wouldn’t make sense to use a domain that has resale value as a demo domain because then we wouldn’t know which offers are for testing purposes vs. genuine interest in buying it.

We could use fake domains, but then you wouldn’t be able to type the domains into your browser; instead, you’ll have to visit a specific URL that we provide.

Would that be better?

•••
can we monetize our domains traffic?
We don’t currently have a way to display ads on them, but you can monetize your domains by selling them using our landers.

Lease-to-own sales are a great way to earn recurring revenue from your domains.

Sales are always greater than ads. 💰

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back