Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

NamePros is down often?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Impact
677
It seems that this forum is down quite often & also get messages that the server is too busy at this moment. I am on the forum & everything's fine, then I open up a new thread, & then get a "Can't access site" message, refresh the page a few times, then maybe about 2 minutes later after a few more refreshes, it comes back.

Are many people here experiencing the same thing as well?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bizwiz said:
I have never encountered downtime yet with namepros and I hope I never will :)

I have candles in the draw for power cuts and I now have ice cream, pizza and films in the draw for any nps downtime.. neither happen very often but its very important we all make sure we are fully equipted to manage in these very stressful times :laugh:
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back