NameLiquidate.com how does it work?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

marijuanadomain

Restricted (33% DM)
Impact
NameLiquidate.com how does it work?
and How many domains were sold?
The user interface is not user Friendly, I submitted a couple of domains and got no notifications at all.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Dan, for domains registered with Epik, can you list them on the platform even if they are within the 60 day lock period. Just curious.

Yes, the push is not beholden to a 60-day lock, so you are good to go.

•••
blockchainmuslim.com Domain cannot be listed more than once every 30 days

why? that ridiculous!!
domains not sold can be relisted!!!
bad bad bad feature!

•••
blockchainmuslim.com Domain cannot be listed more than once every 30 days

why? that ridiculous!!
domains not sold can be relisted!!!
bad bad bad feature!

The original reason is to keep the inventory fresh every week. The previous limit was 90 days and we adjusted it dramatically at the request of some of the users.

In my personal opinion as a buyer, it is a balanced at 30 days. We are not a marketplace in the traditional sense at all.

My suggestion is to list the domain in the Epik marketplace and park it with your wholesale price. If a buyer were to visit the lander, you can get continued impressions until the name sells.

What was your reserve on the name?

•••
2 of my domains got sold for just $9 but I put the reserve as $69 as it was defaulted in that feature!!
the 2 domains are jimlondon.com and ghostblockchain.com
I feel that I got rip off and I will have to stop the transfer.

•••
The original reason is to keep the inventory fresh every week. The previous limit was 90 days and we adjusted it dramatically at the request of some of the users.

In my personal opinion as a buyer, it is a balanced at 30 days. *********************************

so the domains that were not sold, is there a listing where I can see where they were not sold and later on I can relist them?

•••
2 of my domains got sold for just $9 but I put the reserve as $69 as it was defaulted in that feature!!
the 2 domains are jimlondon.com and ghostblockchain.com
I feel that I got rip off and I will have to stop the transfer.

Okay separate issue there, will move to PM to help you.

•••
I feel that I am your guinea pig for this nameliquate and I demand that you pay me as a beta tester to find out all the bugs and the non user friendly features...
my rate of pay is $150/hr USD...
thanks
I need to talk to that Monster about it, he is my neighbor...maybe I should go see him now.....knock knock..

•••
sorry, wrong thread

Last edited:
•••
Where do you enter your information on how you want to get paid if you sell a name? Like your Transferwise details for example...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back