IT.COM

NameHost.us - offers domains, web hosting and free promotion, Domain BackOrdering

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
NameHost.us would like to provide this plan for you
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited Traffic
- Unlimited Hosted Domain(s)
- Unlimited Subdomains
- Unlimited Parked Domains
- Unlimited E-mail Accounts
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- 5 GB VPN Traffic

Learn More: https://namehost.us/linux-hosting/enterprise/
Domains and Hosting In One Business
BONUSES TO ALL CLIENTS:

- .COM domains only $9.00
- Website Accelerators
- Assisted Website Migration
- App Installer
- Shared SSL IPs
- ModSecurity
- Daily Backups
- Dropbox Backups
- Sitemap Generator
- 800+ Free Themes

BONUS (Exclusive to NAMEPROS.COM members ONLY)
Order now and I provide these bonuses:
BONUS, Aside from the bonus mentioned on the page:
https://namehost.us/linux-hosting/enterprise/

FREE SEO/FREE INSTALLATION OF 3RD PARTY APPROVED SCRIPT
Free Seo Includes :
- Submission to Social Bookmarks
- You Provide the Blog Content, I'll Blog it for you
- Free Directory Submission
- Free Monthly FFa Submission
- email inclusion to 81,000 members of herculist
- 1000 traffic exchanger visitors
- Promotion to Top 50 Best Converting Traffic Sites
- Free ebooks that I created
- Gospelsubs.Nabaza.com - promotion
- appear as one of my top sponsors of my sermons published in sermoncentral.com and downloaded and read by millions at e-sword.com & biblesupport.com

Free Installation of 3rd Party - Approved Scripts
- just pm me or post what script you want and I will ask the customer support if it's approve and then I will install it for you free of charge - 1 script only

FREE Customer Support to troubleshoot your scripts installed on the hosting plan you will get via NameHost.us
**Hosting is to be paid 1 Year - $105.00 USD ($8.75 per month)

Domains and Hosting In One Business

Feedbacks/Good Reports:

bluearrow said:
Great service. worth the price paid. The best thing is you can get customer support almost all the time and great uptime too. :)

bricio said:
thanks for the great service William!!!

GF said:
Absolutely PHENOMENAL HOSTING by William!!

Thank you so much for all of your help in getting my forum set up with vBulletin, and for helping me out when I had some questions.

You are not only one of the most trustworthy members at NamePros, but you have GREAT services!!! :D

:tu: Thank you!

** will only enter into a deal with member with at least 3++ trader ratings.

***continuation of this thread:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/25...-55-u-s-8-75-month-free-seo-free-inst.398416/
i created it again on a new thread because replies are not working on that old, old thread.

Domain Backordering -
Create an account first at namehost.us
Backordering a domain allows you to attempt to acquire an attractive domain that expires within the upcoming few days, the moment it becomes available for registration.

Placing a backorder does not guarantee that you will acquire the domain name you have requested, because this is a first-come-first-serve process where we might be unsuccessful in our attempt to register it for you.

To backorder a domain, you will need to deposit 20.00 USD in your wallet. The amount is non-refundable, so if we do not succeed in registering the domain for you, you could use the funds for another service.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Domain Backorder in Dedicated Hosting​

Since we're an approved registrar, we've included a backorder section inside the billing Control Panel of our dedicated servers, so that you can take advantage of this service fast and easy without having to create a separate account. When you go to this section, you'll discover a complete list of the domains that will be available in the next 5 days. Using the filters we've added, you can browse domains that'll be deleted on a given date, and choose their extension and length. In addition, you can search by an exact phrase or use a dictionary option which will filter all domain names which are just random groups of letters and numbers. It takes just a click to make a backorder for any domain name from the list and if we register it successfully, you will be able to manage it right away from the exact same Control Panel. In case someone else takes the wanted domain, the funds will be added as credit to your account and will not be wasted.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back