IT.COM

NameHost.us - offers domains, web hosting and free promotion, Domain BackOrdering

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
NameHost.us would like to provide this plan for you
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited Traffic
- Unlimited Hosted Domain(s)
- Unlimited Subdomains
- Unlimited Parked Domains
- Unlimited E-mail Accounts
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- 5 GB VPN Traffic

Learn More: https://namehost.us/linux-hosting/enterprise/
Domains and Hosting In One Business
BONUSES TO ALL CLIENTS:

- .COM domains only $9.00
- Website Accelerators
- Assisted Website Migration
- App Installer
- Shared SSL IPs
- ModSecurity
- Daily Backups
- Dropbox Backups
- Sitemap Generator
- 800+ Free Themes

BONUS (Exclusive to NAMEPROS.COM members ONLY)
Order now and I provide these bonuses:
BONUS, Aside from the bonus mentioned on the page:
https://namehost.us/linux-hosting/enterprise/

FREE SEO/FREE INSTALLATION OF 3RD PARTY APPROVED SCRIPT
Free Seo Includes :
- Submission to Social Bookmarks
- You Provide the Blog Content, I'll Blog it for you
- Free Directory Submission
- Free Monthly FFa Submission
- email inclusion to 81,000 members of herculist
- 1000 traffic exchanger visitors
- Promotion to Top 50 Best Converting Traffic Sites
- Free ebooks that I created
- Gospelsubs.Nabaza.com - promotion
- appear as one of my top sponsors of my sermons published in sermoncentral.com and downloaded and read by millions at e-sword.com & biblesupport.com

Free Installation of 3rd Party - Approved Scripts
- just pm me or post what script you want and I will ask the customer support if it's approve and then I will install it for you free of charge - 1 script only

FREE Customer Support to troubleshoot your scripts installed on the hosting plan you will get via NameHost.us
**Hosting is to be paid 1 Year - $105.00 USD ($8.75 per month)

Domains and Hosting In One Business

Feedbacks/Good Reports:

bluearrow said:
Great service. worth the price paid. The best thing is you can get customer support almost all the time and great uptime too. :)

bricio said:
thanks for the great service William!!!

GF said:
Absolutely PHENOMENAL HOSTING by William!!

Thank you so much for all of your help in getting my forum set up with vBulletin, and for helping me out when I had some questions.

You are not only one of the most trustworthy members at NamePros, but you have GREAT services!!! :D

:tu: Thank you!

** will only enter into a deal with member with at least 3++ trader ratings.

***continuation of this thread:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/25...-55-u-s-8-75-month-free-seo-free-inst.398416/
i created it again on a new thread because replies are not working on that old, old thread.

Domain Backordering -
Create an account first at namehost.us
Backordering a domain allows you to attempt to acquire an attractive domain that expires within the upcoming few days, the moment it becomes available for registration.

Placing a backorder does not guarantee that you will acquire the domain name you have requested, because this is a first-come-first-serve process where we might be unsuccessful in our attempt to register it for you.

To backorder a domain, you will need to deposit 20.00 USD in your wallet. The amount is non-refundable, so if we do not succeed in registering the domain for you, you could use the funds for another service.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
up.. added a video, renting out dedicated servers. come one and come all!

•••
•••
90% DISCOUNT OR U.S.$1/MONTHLY for a VPS account
Hello there

William R. Nabaza, here's the weblord again for another special offer updates for all of you
Get your very own vps account for the price of almost FREE.

Specifically KVM 1 vps account which has the following specs:

20 GB Disk Space
300 GB Traffic
1024 MB RAM
1 CPU Core
1 IP Address
Unlimited Hosted Domains
CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu
cPanel (Optional)

https://namehost.us/linux-vps/

Price: U.S.$1.00/monthly for 3 months only

To our success,
William Nabaza
Weblord
[email protected]

Last edited:
•••
Specifically KVM 1 vps account which has the following specs:

20 GB Disk Space
300 GB Traffic
1024 MB RAM
1 CPU Core
1 IP Address
Unlimited Hosted Domains
CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu
cPanel (Optional)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
KVM 1 $15.00/mo.

20 GB Disk Space
300 GB Traffic
1024 MB RAM
1 CPU Core(s)
1 IP Addresses
Unlimited Hosted Domains
CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu
» All features

•••
this is unmanaged vps:

KVM 1 $15.00/mo.

20 GB Disk Space
300 GB Traffic
1024 MB RAM
1 CPU Core(s)
1 IP Addresses
Unlimited Hosted Domains
CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu
» All features

•••
this is unmanaged vps:

KVM 1 $15.00/mo.

20 GB Disk Space
300 GB Traffic
1024 MB RAM
1 CPU Core(s)
1 IP Addresses
Unlimited Hosted Domains
CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu
» All features

•••
Domain Backordering -
Create an account first at namehost.us
Backordering a domain allows you to attempt to acquire an attractive domain that expires within the upcoming few days, the moment it becomes available for registration.

Placing a backorder does not guarantee that you will acquire the domain name you have requested, because this is a first-come-first-serve process where we might be unsuccessful in our attempt to register it for you.

To backorder a domain, you will need to deposit 20.00 USD in your wallet. The amount is non-refundable, so if we do not succeed in registering the domain for you, you could use the funds for another service.

•••
Your control panel will look like this from the inside:
domain-backorder.png

Steps in Domain Backordering:
1. Go to this link: https://namehost.us/hosting-glossary/domain-backorders/
2. Click on Order Now button
order-now-button.png
on the right column
3. Order a hosting account. It depends on how serious you are of a domainer, order the cheapest or the most expensive. The qualification is you need to have a hosting account first.
4. Then after this access on the top menu, My Domains -> Domains Backorder
5. Then deposit a U.S.$ 20 amount that is non-refundable. (per domain name) The technique is specify a date that is nearest the said domain's expiry date.
6. Then let the domain backorder bot does it's thing,

Last edited:
•••
I have already posted steps in domain back ordering.
any takers?
Please kindly refer to my impact and feedback.
Got questions on domain backordering? Post questions here or via email support[@]namehost.us

Last edited:
•••
Who's the taker for today?

You may also contact via email. Any questions, you may ask them here. No silly questions please.

•••
This domain backorder service is only available to people who either own the domain trademark but you can't just do a domain backorder on a domain whose trademark is owned by another's.

•••
Domain backorder service offering domain backorder services to all people here

•••
NameHost also offers these main services to domainers and non-domainers alike.
Domain backorders is just a tiny part of our major services, pls do check them out too

Attachments

• nh-services.png
    nh-services.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
•••
•••

Domain Backorder in VPS​

The billing Control Panel of our virtual private servers includes a domain backorder section where you shall find all the domains that will be deleted within the following few days. We can provide the service because we partner with an ICANN-licensed company and we provide really affordable prices. The list inside the Control Panel contains all domains scheduled to be erased and you will be able to use filters and choose the deletion date, minimum and maximum length along with the extension of the domains which will be viewable. You will also be able to narrow the list of domains by specifying if they should include only dictionary words or an exact word/phrase of your choice. The money for any unsuccessful registration attempt will be deposited within you billing account and you'll be able to use it for any other domain or hosting service.

•••

Domain Backorder in Semi-dedicated Hosting​

A domain name backorder service is available with all our semi-dedicated hosting solutions and you'll be able to place an order for a specific name from your Hepsia web hosting Control Panel. A complete list of the domains scheduled to be deleted will be viewable in an individual section and you'll be able to browse all of them or narrow your search using several custom filters that we have added which include a minimum and maximum length, a domain name extension and an exact expiration date. Via a search box, you will also be able to check if any expired domain contains a specific phrase you are interested in. The money for any unsuccessful order won't be lost and will be available as a credit in your account as we can't guarantee that we will be able to register every single domain name that you want to have using our backorder registrar channel.

•••

Domain Backorder in VPS​

The billing Control Panel of our virtual private servers includes a domain backorder section where you shall find all the domains that will be deleted within the following few days. We can provide the service because we partner with an ICANN-licensed company and we provide really affordable prices. The list inside the Control Panel contains all domains scheduled to be erased and you will be able to use filters and choose the deletion date, minimum and maximum length along with the extension of the domains which will be viewable. You will also be able to narrow the list of domains by specifying if they should include only dictionary words or an exact word/phrase of your choice. The money for any unsuccessful registration attempt will be deposited within you billing account and you'll be able to use it for any other domain or hosting service.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back